Serving customers from Orangeville, Simcoe, Wellington, Dufferin County and beyond with their kitchen & bath renovation needs
At NAK Cabinetry & Tile, our designers love their work. Like an expression of art, the skill and passion they possess helps to bring your project to life. We pride ourselves on providing not only top-quality products like cabinets, tiles, countertops and more, but also top-quality customer service to our clients from across the Orangeville area. We believe that each project should be a close-knit collaboration between homeowner and designer, and to achieve that goal we use a simple 6-step process to guide our clients through their purchase.
Not only that, but we also ask our sales professionals, designers and project managers to apply 5 key principles that help build successful relationships with our clients.
1. Professionalism is key - we listen first!
2. Ask questions to clarify understanding of our client’s wishes and goals
3. Reassure the client by repeating back to them their desires to make sure that they have been accurately understood
4. Document each detail and have clients sign it - transparency protects everyone
5. Follow up to advise the client regarding any special items on their wish list, and to confirm timelines. If budget or delivery date will be exceeded, we make sure the client is aware both of costs and time adjustments, document any changes and have the customer sign for them first
Using these 5 principles as a guide, we carefully create and implement a custom design for our clients, and skillfully help bring it to life. Whether it’s building a new chef’s kitchen, spa-inspired bathroom, walk-in closet, laundry room, pantry, cottage or vacation home renovation, quick house-flip or any other renovation service, NAK Cabinetry & Tile is up to the challenge.
Like a conductor of an orchestra, it is the designer's responsibility to bring everything together to create an attractive, functional and harmonious plan. Just as you would intimately know your families preferences, our designers live and breathe their profession, and know exactly which solutions are best suited for you. When you meet with a NAK designer to review your plans, they may offer recommendations and make suggestions tailored to your personal requirements, budget and circumstances. They’ll lend their unique perspective and experiences to the final design to create a truly unique and personalized masterpiece.