At NAK Cabinetry & Tile, our design philosophy when it comes to custom walk-in pantries is to maximize storage space, organization and accessibility. If you love to cook, then you understand the value of a functional and organized pantry!
That said, it’s not just function that matters - the visual appeal of the pantry is also important, particularly when it comes to being able to quickly find and access what you’re looking for. Whether you prefer open shelving, closed-off cabinets with doors, plenty of drawers, display cabinets, unique storage for emergency supplies or even child/pet/pest-proofing options, NAK Cabinetry & Tile can develop a custom layout that best suits your personal preferences and budget.
The purpose of a custom walk-in pantry should be to keep your kitchen counters and workspaces as uncluttered as possible - and, of course, to make your life a little easier! With our endless array of unique storage options, your pantry can play a dual role in allowing you to stock volume food supplies and offering storage space for cookware, bakeware, small appliances and more. So what kind of storage can we include in a custom walk-in pantry?
• Functional spaces for spices, condiments and baking supplies
• Areas to stack canned goods, non-perishables and emergency foodstuffs
• Large storage areas for bulky items, like bags of flour, oats or cereal boxes
• Solutions for perishables like potatoes, onions and bread
• Slots to hold baking sheets, muffin tins, pizza stones and cutting boards
• Cabinets for display items like cake stands, fine china or glassware
• Options for child/pet/pest-proof storage space
NAK Cabinetry & Tile would be happy to take on your pantry renovation as a stand-alone project, or as part of a complete kitchen remodel. We’ll take the time to discuss what you’re looking for in terms of both functionality and design, measure your pantry and put together a proposal for your project. We’ll examine the materials and scope of the project to accurately determine a budget, and schedule your project for a date and time that suits everyone involved. Sit back and relax - your custom pantry will be done in no time!
• Our team will visit your home and review your pantry space
• We’ll develop a proposal, including design, materials and budget
• Choose a start-date and relax - we’ll take care of the rest!