NAK Cabinetry & Tile's custom cabinets are exactly that - custom! While we have a preferred standard for our cabinets, our boxes can be designed in any way needed to fit your space or to meet your storage, appearance or material preferences.
• Our standard cabinet box construction is European style (frameless) that includes:
• 3/4â€ thick wall and floor material â€“ downsize to 5/8â€ by request (additional fee may apply)
• 4 Â½â€ high-toe kicks using adjustable plastic feet
• Cabinet edges are finished with your option of door matching PVC (default) or wood veneer edge by special request (additional fee applies).
• Cabinet door is included based on your selection of style, shape and colour
• 110 degree, fully concealed, spring-loaded, soft-closing door hinges.
• Our wall cabinets also come with solid Â½â€ backs, adding rigidity and strength
Of course, because these are custom cabinets, we can also modify these standards for an additional charge to fill special requests, including adding a custom shaped door, face frame with optional inset doors, finished plywood boxes and higher/lower toe kicks. These are just a few of the special modifications we can make to your custom cabinets - the sky's the limit with NAK Cabinetry & Tile!
We offer three standard interior finishes to meet our customer's preferences, including White Melamine, Classic Maple Melamine and Wood Ply (pre-finished with a clear coat). When putting together your estimate, we will recommend a suitable cabinet box material that works best with your door selection. Most times the door selected, cross-referenced with your overall budget, will determine the cabinet box finish we recommend. Of course, as the client, you are always welcome to request an upgrade - we will gladly discuss the merits of that selection with you, and how it impacts your budget.
NAK offers three standard drawer box options:
• Matching Melamine boxes are built using the same material and finish as used in your cabinet boxes. There is no additional charge for this box.
• Wood Veneer boxes offer the same feel and look of a dovetail, box but at a greatly reduced price. An additional charge applies for this box.
• Solid Wood Dovetail drawer. Nothing beats solid wood quality along with the strong construction that a dovetail corner provides. This is our premium drawer, and additional charges apply.
All of our drawers come standard with soft close full extension drawer glides, however we can use other closure systems based on your needs and preferences. We can also customize our drawer boxes by request if you are looking for something specific: do you prefer European-style drawers? We can do that! Or maybe you are looking for something unique and high-end? How about a walnut dovetail drawer! Whatever your preferences are, NAK Cabinetry & Tile is here to make your home renovation dreams come true!